Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why Must I Snore?

I am sure a lot of people who have found their way to this blog are asking themselves this question, why must I snore? Although I am no doctor and do not pretend to be, I can safely assume a few things about the reason you are snoring. For starters you may be on an older and less comfortable mattress, and thus sleeping on your back. This is a major no no in the snoring world. I would highly advise that you change this setup immediately. Secondly I would probably guess that you are at least mildly overweight. The truth is, obesity breeds snoring which is the reason so many overweight people are snoring today. Take control of your life and your body and lose whatever weight you can today! That can be as simple as cutting out soda from your diet and replacing it with water, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. Lastly a reason why you may be snoring is because you are not using a stop snoring devices. Many people are frightened by these devices because they must be worn while you sleep and have reported to be less than comfortable. The truth however is that if you fit them properly the devices are comfortable and work great.

So there you have it, three possible reasons why you may be snoring. Wrong sleeping habit, overweight, or not currently using any stop snoring devices. These are all simple fixes which I suggest you make sooner rather than later to keep you, your friends or even your partner sane at night while trying to catch some zzz's

No comments:

Post a Comment